You’ve earned it.
The 2023 Malibu is an exceptional mix of eye-catching exterior style and a beautifully sculpted interior. Consider this midsize car an elevated way to drive.
- AVAILABLE 8-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT
- ACOUSTIC-LAMINATED WINDSHIELD
- SPECIAL EDITIONS
Available on Malibu 1LT and 2LT, the Midnight Edition, Sport Edition and Redline Edition bring a unique sense of style to the forefront.
Safety never goes out of style.
The 2023 Malibu comes standard with Chevy Safety Assist, a suite of advanced safety and driver assistance features to help give you confidence on the road.3
- FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
- FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
- INTELLIBEAM® HIGH BEAM ASSIST
- AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
Due to current supply-chain shortages, certain features shown have limited or late availability, or are no longer available. See the window label or a dealer regarding the features on an individual vehicle.
Get away and stay connected.
Sometimes it’s good to get away from it all. But if you need to stay close to your world, we’ve got you covered. The Chevrolet Infotainment System4 easily integrates with your devices, so your world is never more than a touch away.
- WIRELESS APPLE CARPLAY®5 AND WIRELESS ANDROID AUTO™6 COMPATIBILITY
- AVAILABLE ALEXA BUILT-IN7
* The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Dealer sets the final price.
** EPA-estimated 27 MPG city/35 highway with 1.5L engine.
1. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
2. Chevy Safety Assist includes Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, IntelliBeam and Following Distance Indicator. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
3. Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
4. Chevrolet Infotainment System functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
5. Vehicle user interface is a product of Apple and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires compatible iPhone and data plan rates apply. Apple CarPlay, Siri, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
6. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. To use Android Auto on your car display, you’ll need an Android phone running Android 6 or higher, an active data plan, and the Android Auto app. Google, Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google LLC.
7. Functionality is subject to limitations and varies by vehicle, infotainment system and location. Select service plan required. Certain Alexa Skills require account linking to use. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos and motion marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Visit onstar.com for additional details.